Community Futures Lethbridge Region is currently seeking outgoing, enthusiastic, qualified candidates for the position of Digital Service Squad – Team Member.
This is a unique opportunity to support the growth of one of Community Futures Lethbridge’s most innovative economic development programs. The Business Link Digital Economy Program in collaboration with Digital Main Street, is the first of its kind in Alberta and is funded by the Government of Alberta. To date the Digital Service Squad in Lethbridge has helped over 265 businesses since its inception in 2021.
The focus of the role is to work one-on-one with small businesses and provide digital advisory services. This is an independent contractor position with an end date of September 30, 2024.
Qualified applicants will:
• Possess strong communications skills (written and verbal).
• Possess strong relationship building/relationship management skills.
• Possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Have experience in a sales role. Familiar with making appointments via phone & email.
• Possible travel throughout southern Alberta. Paid Mileage.
• Must work independently as a Contractor.
• Be familiar with digital technologies and able to provide digital services to small business (Web Page Development, SEO, Social media including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok. E-commerce, etc.),
• Be able to use basic software and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office Suite & Slack. Working knowledge of Zoom and HubSpot is considered an asset.
• Previous experience with online and offline marketing is considered a strong asset.
• Previous experience working with small businesses is considered an asset.
Please submit your digital resume and cover letter to
No phones calls or resume drop offs please.
Only those selected will be contacted.